Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Raindrops on Posies



Into the Blooms II is my newest set of Ink to Paper dies, and I love creating with them. The current "What do I do with this"  challenge on the Ink to Paper blog is all about using those pretty little raindrops as embellishments.  The package within closest reach as I was working contains multiple sizes of iridescent drops, and only one of them was stubborn about landing flat-side-down in the adhesive.  They are easy to use and add a nice touch to floral cards.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper (What do I do with this? --raindrops)

PIP Challenge


 

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

Beautiful colorful Blooms, Christine! The iridescent drops are perfect too :-)

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Carmela said...

Gorgeous blooms!!