Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Just Bee- cause


I received these cute Becky Moore stamps from someone who loves gnomes.  It was fun to open the package and to color this cute little guy named Norbert.  The papers are from a Disney themed stack by Echo Park.  I wanted to keep a masculine look, so the colors for Norbert's wardrobe were chosen to coordinate with the stars and stripes.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to Double D Challenge (Bee Inspired)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Masculine)

Mod Squad (Simple Focus)

 

5 comments:

Darlene said...

So, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Bee-inspired’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Kathy Krug said...

Such a cute gnome. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
Kathy
DD DT

Diane said...

Super cute cute gnome card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I am so smitten with gnomes, and your little guy makes me smile all over my face! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~MSC DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, my heart! This is SO cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday, and thanks so much for being our Guest Designer. You are such a blessing and I always love seeing your art linked up in our challenges. God bless you!
Karen