Monday, September 21, 2020

Hugs and Smiles

 


Being home to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch is a double blessing.  We have a weather day excusing us from school due to Tropical Storm Beta. Thankfully, it is what we refer to along the Gulf Coast as "just a rain event" ---- and not an overwhelming one at that.  

Teaching virtually is a non-stop job, so I have done some of that along with a few chores.  I treated myself to a little crafting time with the Mojo sketch.  I love the layers Julee includes as they go so well with my patterned paper addiction.  These are scraps from a MME stack, and the doily was in my 'extras' container.  I brushed some soft golden ink around the edges of the layers and on the white die cut heart to pull everything together.  This is going in the mail now to encourage some dear family members who must stay safe at home during the pandemic.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Mojo Monday

Word Art Wednesday

PIP Challenge

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So soft and beautiful, Christine!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

OOOOH, this is so lovely!!! Such soft and pretty colors and beautiful design. I am so glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs