Monday, September 28, 2020

Happy Birthday with Seize the Birthday Inspiration



 Seize the Birthday is having quite the celebration for its 200th challenge.   I love the graphic and drew inspiration from the beautiful colors as I cerated my card.  An especially dear loved one has a birthday soon, and she will find this card in her mailbox next week.  I layered Altenew's Garden Pick 3d die cuts over the pierced background, also form Altenew.  As another nod to the pretty graphic, I used the ink already on my blender brushes to add some soft shading behind the flowers.  A splash of clear confetti finishes off this paper celebration.  Many congrats to Seize the Birthday!


Linking to:

Seize the Birthday Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

PIP Challenge

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, love how you've used the logo colours in those gorgeous flowers and again softly in the background. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Nancy said...

First! That embossing folder is awesome! Second, the soft background was a great touch, and then those roses! The colors match our graphic spot on! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday and joining us for our 200th challenge!

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous roses, Christine! Incredible work choosing the perfect colors of paper to cut to get the highlights and shading. WOW! I want to thank you for supporting our challenge by playing along this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards seem to just keep on getting prettier and prettier all the time, which I'm not quite sure how that can be since they're always gorgeous. But I smile every single time I stop by because your art is so inspiring and uplifting. Your art blesses me, and I thank you for that (and for linking up with us). You've been such a blessing to me for so long, and I truly appreciate each and every card you share in our challenges. I do hope you're doing well. I prayed for you this morning.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogpspot.com

shirley-bee said...

I love how you’ve used our colour scheme for flowers, they look sensational! That background is fabulous too. Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at Seize The Birthday 🥳

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love your pretty roses that match the colors in our STB graphic. Thanks for sharing with us for our 200th challenge at Seize the Birthday.
P.S. You need to check out our winner's post. :)

Jeanne H said...

A truly lovely card. I too love the colors.