Sunday, September 27, 2020

Have a Very Merry Christmas

 


I used Gran's Garden in reds and greens for my Christmas cards last year, and I think they are my favorite Christmas cards ever!   Had to tell myself not to use these pretty blooms again because everyone would remember them from last year.  When I saw that  the current Ink to Paper challenge is to create a Christmas card, I just couldn't resist using some of the pink posies I stamped a week or so ago.  Loosely Woven and the A2 Noted Die make a simple background.

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Ida said...

What a pretty color combo for a Christmas card. I like the Die cut card base, the background stamp and the lovely flowers.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is LOVELY, Christine. SO soft and sweet and just as pretty as could be. I thank you for taking the time to link up with us. It really does mean SO much to me. Please join us again soon, and know that I am very grateful.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com