Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sunflowers--Thanks a Bunch



I was recently blessed with a Newton's Nook gift code by playing along at the PIP Challenge Blog.
These pretty sunflowers were my choice, and I decided to spend part of the rainy afternoon inking them up.  After blending the warm hues included in the Inky Paws color inspiration photo, I splattered the panel with both water and some white paint.  The sunflowers were watercolored with various die inks and a water brush. A sprinkling of sequins and a sentiment from another NN set finished off the card.  

I am so thankful for the wonderful stamps provided by Newton's Nook via the PIP challenge!

Stay safe,
Christine

Linking to:



5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is a beautiful card and wonderful use of the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Hugs,
Debbie

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous sunflowers, Christine, and I love how you made the background! I'm putting on my DT hat to say, "Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw."
NanaConnie DT

sue t. said...

Isn't it fun to get a free gift!! I love what you did with the sunflowers!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

2sistersproject said...

Such a lovely card and a great use of Challenge colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Hugs
Diane

Crystal Komara said...

What a beautiful way to use the challenge colors this week. The background really allows the flowers to shine! Thank you for playing along at Inky Paws this week! Crystal