Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Faithdex--Search me and know my heart




I love browsing Bible journaling pages and am in awe of how some have symbolized Bible truths with such gorgeous art.  For several reasons, I am pretty sure that wouldn't work for me personally.  When I came across Jane Bosi's Faithdex projects, I'd found something much more comfortable.  (Here are links to some of her wonderful scripture cards:  onetwo, three, four)

This is my first Faithdex card, and it looks a little lonely in the Heidi Swapp Memorydex, but I can tell this will be a meaningful way to think about and to learn God's Word.


Thanks for stopping by,
Christine
Linking to:  Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great way to memorize and meditate on the Word of God! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!