Thursday, July 30, 2020

Softly Shaded Sunflowers



This is my second card using the Inky Paws inspiration palette, but this time, I turned the volume down on the colors and used their pastel counterparts.  Sunflower Days is my newest NND set; after heat embossing in white, I colored the flowers with ink and a water brush...soft and easy.  The background was also heat embossed in white, and I sponged on pink and yellow inks, letting them blend as they would.  This was such a fun card to create!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:


2 comments:

2sistersproject said...

Such a cute idea! I just love the soft cake on the colors used for the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge!
Hugs
Diane

Indy's Designs said...

I love how soft your colors are! What a beautiful card and great use of the Inky Paws challenge colors! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Debbie