Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 30th anniversary....I'm a teacher, and we married over Spring Break, so St. Patrick's Day it is!  I am so very thankful to have been able to visit the grocery store this morning with a specific list and to be able to get those items.  Included are the ingredients for the meal I cook my husband on special occasions.  It was truly a blessing!

Tomorrow, I learn to deliver instruction to my elementary students on-line.  Truthfully, this creates some anxiety, but I feel that God's challenge to me during this crisis is to trust Him rather than to give into fear. I've read Psalm 91 lots of times, and am comforted by the truth that if we abide in Him, we do will not be afraid. 

Praying God will bless you today,
Christine

Linking to:
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge
SSS Wednesday (Add some Green)

No comments: