Thursday, December 5, 2019

The World Needs a Stable Influence


This Stamplorations die is a real treasure.  It makes a quick and meaningful Christmas card, and I have cut it from watercolor paper and softly tinted it for a sweet tag.  This is one of the last few Christmas cards.  I am usually not this late with my cards, but there are lots of challenges in which these last-minute projects fit, so there's a positive side.

Thanks for visiting.  Wishing you joy and peace this Christmas season,
Christine

Linking to: 
Mod Squad Challenge (Christmas without red or green)
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Traditional Christmas)
Word Art Wednesday
Stamplorations Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS/AG)
Stamploration NEAG Challenge



2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Such a great die, and you have used it perfectly. How beautiful, I love your non-traditional color choices here!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Terri Koszler said...

Thank you so much fro joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge, I love you card. STAMPgirl Terri