Thursday, December 5, 2019

The Joy of Cardmaking: Sketches


Card making holds so many joys, and one of my favorite aspects is the fun inspiration that come from using sketches.  They are a great jumping off point for those times the ideas just don't flow, and a sketch can help create a balanced design, too.   Today's Ink to Paper Challenge includes a versatile sketch and some very helpful tips!  I had a few blooms from Gran's Garden on my desk and puled out the gorgeous Scroll Frame Die for the border element.  I really like how the card turned out and will use this sketch again!

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
The Joy of Cardmaking -- Sketches on the Ink to Paper Blog
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Traditional Christmas)

1 comment:

Chris said...

So pretty Christine. I love the bright colors and the pattern peeking out inside the frame. Well done!