Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Joy of Cardmaking: Christmas Card Set


This is my second group of cards with this concept.  I got so excited about the others that I actually mailed them and never even thought about taking photos.  I stamped lots and lots of flowers and leaves from Gran's Garden, cut white shapes using some of my favorite dies, and added gingham accents.  The first batch had green gingham, and I think I like that a little better. All in all, the look is fresh and winter-y.  I enjoyed adding the blooms to different dies and creating each card a bit different that the others.  They are nice and flat for mailing, too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are enjoying every little part of the Christmas season and realizing that it is all about God's great love for us. 

Christine

Linking to:
The Joy of Card Making (Sets on the Ink to Paper Blog)
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Traditional Christmas)
Word Art Wednesday (A/G)


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Christine:
GORGEOUS card collection here. I really love the color combo. Thank you SO much for sharing your art in our challenge. You've been a faithful participant, and a valued friend to Word Art Wednesday for a very long time and I appreciate it more than you can know. May God bless your week.
Warmly,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Chris said...

You have my heART with that plaid! Then the brightly colored flowers tip it off. 🌈😊

Natalie said...

A beautiful set!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!