Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Bitty Bouquets: Thanks





So glad that the Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge is back!  The Ink to Paper release was wonderful, including great new products and amazing designer samples.  I chose Laurie's card, shown at the left to CASE. I used PTI's Scalloped Stackers  and Bitty Bouquets.  Since the floral element was not as full, I scattered a little bling from Doodles Paper Playground to add a little shine and interest.  It is fitting that I say, "Thanks" at this time because the pretty sparkle mix was a prize from the CLC blog, and I have enjoyed it so much!

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine


Linking to:
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites
Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Christine! I think you did a FAB job on your card. Love it, and can't be more pleased to have you share it with us. Thanks for playing along, and have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday