Friday, June 21, 2019

All Things Work Together



As a teacher, I tend to do more time consuming (to me, that means messy) crafting in the summer time. I think I might be getting addicted to smooshing ink and paint on these tags.  They are such a fun size for experimenting....Anyway, I am playing along with the Mod Squad Challenge to create a stand-alone mixed media tag.  Here's what I did:  After smooshing some Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide on an acrylic block, I sprayed it and randomly added it to the tag.  Next, Worn Lipstick was pounced in the open spaces.  Using white ink, I stenciled TH Scribbles over the inking and splattered some gold, glittery acrylic paint.  The dear scripture is a Stamplorations image, and all the little corner embellishments were in my left-over bowl.  The "junk bow" is my favorite part....I just snipped random lengths of ribbon and lace, tied a bow with the twine and hot glued it all down. 

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Mod Squad Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Stamplorations June Mixed Media Challenge
Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge

3 comments:

Gail said...

Another wonder mixed media using another of my favorite scriptures! Beautiful job - when I first started crafting I had a hard time getting MESSY - but now I am paint from head to toe - so to say - LOL - I caught on and now I am having a blast! Thanks for linking up at Mod Squad!

MariLynn said...

This tag is gorgeous. I love the little flowers you added. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

Sanna said...

beautiful tag! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!