Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Stamps: Grace to Help



 I used my new Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Dies from Stamplorations to create the layers for the Sunday Stamps Sketch.  Verve's Autumn Leaves are scatter stamped over the base layer, and I used the beautiful verse from Hebrews as the focal point. It's a retired Verve product as is the lacy scalloped die used as the horizontal accent.

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to
Sunday Stamps
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge


4 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love the colors of fall and your card displays then perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges.
Hugs

Christina said...

Christine, this Hebrews verse is so beautiful and very uplifting. What a beautiful choice to use along with the autumn leaves. I think this card can be use for so many different occasions. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful inspirational card Christine. Wishing you a beautiful Monday and beautiful new week. HUGS.

Heather said...

An absolutely STUNNING scripture card, Christine - I love it. Your leaves look so graceful and add just the right amount of color splash - and I LOVE that sentiment! I have one from ODB, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a fabulous card! I love those double stitched framelits! And perfect for the lovely Bible verse. Very nicely, done Christine. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sunday Stamps! :)