Saturday, September 15, 2018

Autumn Blessings


Last weekend, I did a little "watercolor experimentation" inspired by one of Kay Miller's cards.  I found that the ink didn't have the desired movement, so I used a combination of ink and watercolor.  The stamp set (Verve's Autumn Leaves) includes a solid layer and an outline layer, so it was perfect for this technique.  I finished with a little splatter from the left over water color puddles and die cut the slightly warped panel to flatten it out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Tuesday Throw Down  (One Layer)
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch


3 comments:

lichazul said...

great job Christine
blessing to you

thanks so much for your comment in my blog

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet CAS autumn card - I love it! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop this month!

Craftyfield said...

I love the watercolour look1 Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch