Thursday, March 1, 2018

I am Here for You


This wonderful stamp set was created by Photo Paper Play and benefits Hurricane Harvey relief.  I received it from a kind shop keeper with whom I visited while traveling for the holidays.  When she learned that we are from the Houston area, she gave me the set as a gift, and I just love the encouraging sentiments.  When our grade level chose Texas as the theme of our silent auction basket, I vowed to create a set of cards.  I loved combining this set with some yellow roses from Reverse Confetti's Rose Garden.

Please remember to pray for the many victims of Harvey. The road to repair is a long one.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (AG)
Word Art Wednesday (AG)
The House that Stamps Built (AG)

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such beautiful roses for your Texas themed card....very worthy cause! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built.

Heather said...

so pretty! Those roses are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Teresa Kline said...

sweet card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*