Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Green: Celebrate Your Day


 My niece has a "Just-Missed-St.-Patrick's-Day" Birthday on the 18th, so it wasn't a big stretch to play along with Verve's Green Inspiration Challenge for her card.  I pulled out an old MME stack that consists of only the outer covers and random scraps of muted greens, sure that I would use them up on this card.  There are still a few pieces too pretty to throw away....maybe one more card will do it!

I used the  Paper Craft Crew Sketch (loosely) to accommodate my scraps and to leave the gift card holder open at the top.  I am happy with the soft look and the printed elements showing in the background.  The flowers are from Verve's Kindness Matters and the sentiment is from Poppy Birthday.  The pretty scalloped gift card holder is by Little Inker Designs.  It is a great card element, especially attractive with double-sided paper.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are enjoying the beginnings of spring.
Christine

Linking to:
Verve Inspiration Challenge (Green)
Paper Craft Crew (Sketch)
Word Art Wednesday


3 comments:

lichazul said...

realy beautiful card!
thank you so much for your comment in my blog
chilean greetings

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful. Love your patterned paper flowers and your bit o' green! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Such a lovely card.....great take on that sketch!