Sunday, May 20, 2018

VLV Sketch Challenge: Jeremiah 29:11 for a Graduate



This time of year is so busy---final grades, awards ceremonies, field trips, getting my son off for his summer job, preparing for June community service....So, my mantra has been, "Refrain from crafting, refrain from crafting."  Today, I realized that I promised to make two graduation cards and hadn't done so.  Maybe I need to resolve to make my graduation cards over Christmas break...ha ha!

I am so grateful for the Verve sketch and its handy measurements.  Do you see my new Lacey Trim Duo peeking out?  (It is one of the reasons I am having trouble refraining from crafting.)  Verve's Jeremiah 29:11 (now in Faith Medley) is the perfect assurance for graduates.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine


Linking to:
VLV Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty grad card!