Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



I so love combining sketch challenges with color challenges.  This week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch seemed to call for a collage of shapes, and I couldn't resist adding some blooms from Verve's Kindness Matters.  I had such fun swirling shades of pink watercolor and using that paper to stamp and cut the flowers.  The scalloped border and banner dies are from MFT and the scalloped rectangle is another Verve product.  I love to use it both as a frame and with the center piece inserted.  The sweet little sentiment was a Verve thank-you gift.

Thanks so much for visiting.  Can't wait to see what you create with the sketch!  Christine

Linking to:
Verve Inspiration Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a pretty card! I love pink and brown together!
I've missed seeing your cards in the Cropstop link up - you did know we moved, right?
(Currently link party is here: https://cropstop.blogspot.com/search/label/link%20party)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another lovely pretty in pink creation! Those flowers are beautiful and I love the sprinkled sequins. Thanks for playing, Christine!