Thursday, May 31, 2018

VLV Sketch Challenge: Fabulous Birthday


Our Badge
Surprise!  A birthday sneaked up on me.  DH needs a card tomorrow.  So very thankful that the Verve sketch includes measurements and that I picked up a birthday themed paper stack at Tuesday Morning recently!  Added a favorite Verve stamp from Better Together and this quick masculine card was finished!

Thanks for taking a peek,
Christine




Linking to
VLV May Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge A/G
Seize the Birthday (patterned paper)
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

Marge said...

Pretty card, Christine! Love how you mix match various pattern papers acoording to the sketch. I also love the coloe variations. Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day.

Marge

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I think I picked up that same paper recently! Lovely masculine design!

stampwithsandy said...

Great card, Christine! I love the mix of patterns and the layout. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!