Sunday, May 20, 2018

Jeremiah 29:11---Take 2


Thought I had all the graduation cards we needed when hubs reminded me of another.....The Verve Sketch came to the rescue again!  This time, I used Tim Holtz papers, stamped the cross in Antique Linen Distress Ink, and stamped Jeremiah 29:11 from Faith Medley over the cross.

Time to think about clearing off my desk and getting ready for school tomorrow. Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Christine



Linking to:
VLV May Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the verse you used and the papers you paired it with! Great use of the sketch as well! Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I had to (gasp) get a store bought card for my nephew's graduation this year because it snuck up on me. Why is it I alway think graduations are in June? This is a fabulous card, Christine.