Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Joy to the World


 This time last year, my Christmas cards were completed.  This year, I am just starting.  No matter how the world or my circumstances may change, I am so thankful that the Lord is my source of joy.  Looking forward to sharing these cards during the Christmas season.

All the products are PTI, and the card is a shameless CASE of one by Laurie Schmidlin that inspired me to buy all the PTI things in order to recreate it.


Linking to SSS Wednesday Challenge:  Christmas

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I agree with you on being inspired to buy the products for this card. I was inspired by the same card to buy them. :) I think it is nice that we can CASE designers cards. TFS

2sistersproject said...

I just love gray for Christmas! Super fun card. Thanks for linking to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hugs Diane

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

This is truly outstanding. I adore that you've combined the modern-feeling, yet still cozy and soothing, color scheme alongside the most important feature of all for a Christmas card: our Savior. This card is a true delight! Thanks so much for sharing and may our Lord bless you and yours this Christmas and beyond!