Thursday, August 25, 2022

Deepest Sympathy


Yesterday, I stopped by Hobby Lobby and was pleasantly surprised that LOTS of Spellbinders sets were on sale for 2/3 off!  I picked up this sweet floral set with delicate frames that I'd had my eye on for a while.  When hubs indicated a need for a sympathy card for a co-worker I was busy cutting frames from mirror card stock, but I felt that the dark colors and the Verve sentiment would carry the proper tone for somber card despite the bit of shimmer.  

Highly recommend this set:  The little blooms layer easily, and I love the delicate frames and sprays of foliage for an elegant touch.  


Linking to SSS Wednesday Challenge (with a hint of silver card stock for shimmer and shine)



1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful sympathy card. Glad you found a good deal on these dies at Hobby Lobby. I love shopping there. TFS.