Wednesday, May 25, 2022

2 Timothy 2:4 for Word Art Wednesday


 I love pastel colors, floral stamps, and delicate die cuts.  This translates to not much experience making masculine cards.  My secret for making a masculine card is to let the sentiment be the star and to use Tim Holtz collage papers.  They are two-sided with various coordinating sheets in each collection.  They do the heavy lifting and guys are always pleased with them.  My husband encourages fellow believers to be good soldiers....that includes me---and usually when I don't really want to hear that directive.  Thought I would give him this card to share when he feels led to do so.

I hope you will stop by Word Art Wednesday for your own copy of the scripture, a blessing from the related devotion, and to share you art.

Blessings,

Christine

No comments: