Sunday, January 3, 2021

Penguin Tags


 Making Christmas tags to share and to use when wrapping gifts is so very satisfying.  I made a set of one design yesterday and created a dozen penguins this afternoon.  I haven't seen my extended family since Christmas a year ago and hope that summer will bring an opportunity to travel and visit safely. If so, the idea of sharing some simple handmade gifts for Christmas in June or July brings me such hope and joy.  For now, these little tags will be tucked away in anticipation of the next time we will be together.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine

Linking to:

Word Art Wednesday

Paper Funday Challenges

Mod Squad Challenge

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I agree, making tags for the holiday gifts is so satisfying. I make all my tags every year and try to come up with different ideas each year. Your tags are adorable, Thanks for entering your lovely project in the December challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

Helen said...

Such cute tags - love those little characters!

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

ionabunny said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining the Mod Squad challenge. Hugz