Sunday, January 24, 2021

Budding Beauties and Just Mason Around


 I am so excited about the Double D theme----Flowers in containers!  I ordered Budding Beauties and Just Mason Around from The Greetery hoping to have some new photopolymer playthings for Fall Break, but the post office took them on a very long trip, and they didn't make it during the break. I opened the new packages and spent the afternoon creating piles and piles of flowers in all colors along with plenty of jars to hold them. My desk is so colorful!

Praying all of you are safe and healthy----whether you are able to stay home and craft or if you have to be out and about.  Take care,
Christine

Linking to:
Double D Challenge---flowers in containers




2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Christine this is just GORGEOUS! So sad the mail let you down and you didn't have them in time to really relax & enjoy but you've certainly made up for it! Your inking is BEAUTIFUL (I have this set too ... their stamps are so much fun to play with). Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers in Containers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just lovely. I really like the colors you have chosen, that jar looks so real. I feel your pain with the post office.....I think we are all in the same boat there. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!