Monday, December 7, 2020

My help comes from the Lord


 What  a precious scripture!  I made this card to encourage a friend.  The Altenew frame was die cut twice and layered over a lightly inked card base.  The blooms from Gran's Garden are in my "tackle box" full of layered images that I mass produce when my Misti is all set up with templates.  This is the last of them, so I look forward to the peaceful, repetitive task of creating more.

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Fun with Dies)



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is GORGEOUS, Christine. You have really gotten to be an amazing artist, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Please know how much I always appreciate you for playing along in our challenges. I'm always grateful, and enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity linked to our gallery. Have a great December.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com