Friday, April 24, 2020

Greetings from Gran's Garden--Project Reach Out


When I "got home from school" yesterday evening, I stamped flowers and leaves from Gran's Garden.  I love this set, and I even made a number of my Christmas cards featuring the blooms in red with wintery green leaves.

My cards are similar, and I used an array of sentiments, including birthday wishes for an upcoming special day.

I am so enjoying Project Reach Out at Ink to paper.


Take care,
Christine

Linking to:
Project Reach Out Mass Producing Flower Cards
SSS Wednesday Challenge --Flower Power
Word Art Wednesday--AG
PIP Challenge AG
TTCRD AG

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are gorgeous, those blooms are beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Anita in France said...

How lovely, Christine ... delicious blooms in gorgeous soft colours ... each card so beautifully detailed and composed! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Love the lovely flowers. Through the Craftroom Door-anything goes: Lisa

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are gorgeous.