Sunday, April 5, 2020

Floral Birthday


So thankful for a little time to craft.  I am also thankful to be able to work from home, sharing space and internet connection with my husband.  We are well and have what we need, but it seems like our days are filled to the brim. God knows best, and that might be what I need to keep from dwelling on the negative.

At any rate, I've done a bit of card and tag making this weekend, and it brings a bit of normalcy back to life.

This card was created by heat embossing Reverse Confetti's Pretty Peony and coloring it with Arteza markers and a water brush. I love the layering  suggested by the Sunday Stamps sketch!


Linking to:
Sunday Stamps (Sketch)
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Happy Birthday, SSS!)
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Christine! I love heat-embossed flowers in white - so ethereal! Love your coloring here, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a gorgeous card, Christine! I love the white embossing and the pastel colors you used- so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!