Sunday, August 4, 2019

Punny Love: For My New Students



"Olive" the adorable Punny Love stamp set from Sweet and Sassy Stamps!  I teach elementary school and have such fun with puns, exaggerations, idioms, and other types of word play.  My new students will be here in just eleven days, and I couldn't resist making a classroom-sized set of fun-sized cards. Each one has a note of welcome inside.  Can't wait to see my new students and their reactions to these greetings. 

Some of the adorable images in the set.  They are darling and such fun to color.
Notes like this would be perfect for lunchboxes!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Would love your prayers for a great school year,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge
Kat Scrappiness (Back to School---Made for my new students)

2 comments:

Lori said...

So cute! Love your whole set of notecards. (Donuts are my favorite!)

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! These are too cute! Best Teacher EVER!
Thanks for joining us at Kat Scrappiness! Come again!
Meghan Kennihan DT Visit my blog - Made By Meghan K