Sunday, August 25, 2019

Amazing to the Core


Michelle's card, chosen for inspiration

Laurie's challenge on the Ink to Paper blog is to choose an inspiration piece from the latest release.  This amazing set arrived in my mailbox Thursday, and I am so glad I got to create with it this afternoon.  I loved ALL the projects featuring this sweet tag but chose to CASE Michelle's card (shown to the left) which places the image as the centerpiece of the card.  I really intended to add a bow, but was interrupted by a couple of guys wanting supper.  The bow will be added after the photo....oh, well!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week,
Christine


Linking to:
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge





2 comments:

Carmela said...

Very cute, Christine! I love the basket stamp and dies!

HeatherB said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at PIP challenges!