Friday, April 19, 2019

Watercolored With Love

I love PTI's new challenge called Laurie's Fabulous Favorites.  What's not to love about seeing an inspiration piece from Laurie and having the opportunity to choose a favorite technique or product to play along?

 This week's challenge is to choose a favorite coloring medium, and I LOVE to heat emboss florals and to watercolor with either pan or brush watercolors and a water brush.  I just received an order from PTI yesterday and the "With Love Mini Stamp" was included.

I stamped it a twice using Versamark  white EP, watercoloring both with Arteza Real Brush Markers and a water brush.  This attempt did not die cut perfectly (my bad!), so I hand trimmed the flowers and scattered them over a piece of paper that was dry embossed with SS Oval 1.  I added a little messy green watercolor to the background leaves and assembled the the card on a 2.5 x 4 inch base.  It will make a super cute gift enclosure.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Win It Wednesday:  Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (coloring technique)
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday (Spring)

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Love the soft pastel coloring. Lovely card!

Carmela said...

Pretty flowers, Christine!