Sunday, April 14, 2019

He will cover you with his feathers


The current Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge is to create a card using your favorite style.  Like Laurie said, it's hard to choose just one.  I'd have to describe my favorite style as clean and layered as I mail lots of cards to my out-of-state family members.  There are many  pretty things to add to cards, and I do add them at times, but flat is best for mailing.  This card gets its style from Papertrey Ink's shape-shifting oval die, a scripture that includes several accent stamps, and a pair of Doodled Feathers.  In the background, a strip of patterned paper has a touch of metallic gleam and a lightweight floss bow accents the feathers.  Nice and simple.

Best of luck in your challenges this week.  I was blessed with a win at PTI and had such fun shopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites
Word Art Wednesday

No comments: