Sunday, March 3, 2019

Mojo Monday: Cast Your Cares on the Lord


Pictured above is take 2 for this card.  I tried the "ink-smooshing" technique shown in Julee's video, cut my very first flower using Altenew's Garden Picks Dies, and really smeared the sentiment.  Boo hoo!  I don't like this background as well....just goes to show that every "ink-smooshing" experience is unique!

If you haven't tried the inking technique or a square card, both are lots of fun!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday 510
SSS Wednesday Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

4 comments:

lichazul said...

pretty card , congrats
have a great day
blessing for you

Lin said...

I love your sentiment - we all need to remember it! Your flower die is a perfect compliment to it! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Christine. I love the soft tones. This is my Mom's favorite Bible verse, so it always makes me think of her. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenge.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Christine! Love that rose and it makes my heart happy to see a bit of Verve! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!