Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wishing you a Year of Joy




I am so very thankful to be home crafting today!  Tropical Storm Imelda visited about the time the school buses should have been beginning their routes this morning and brought lots of rain.  To be cautious, our school day was cancelled.  Now, the storm has passed and all is well.

I really needed a day to rest and relax.  It's been nice to listen to Lisa Harper share Bible lessons as I tried out this new-to-me card technique.  I was inspired by Lin's project for SSS to make an interactive card. 


Linking to
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Interactive)
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

4 comments:

Lin said...

Oh how lovely, Christine! These soft colors make me smile, and I love the stitching on the flowers and the dazzle of gold here and there!

Thanks for the mention, and I'm glad your day turned out well.

Misty Elam said...

This is beautiful!! I love the color palette. I had never seen a card like this until Lin's this week. I'm glad she inspired you. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
Misty

Tracie said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and how it lifts up. Bthanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!!