Sunday, September 15, 2019

Trick Or Treat


Life is certainly busy and full of good things!  Crafting hasn't fit into my schedule so much lately, and it seems like I haven't participated in a challenge in ages.  I love to play along at Inky Paws Challenge when time and my stamp collection allow.  I don't have much in the way of Halloween stamps, but I found this cute NN freebie here.  I enjoyed coloring it with pencils and adding some fun plaids!

Thanks for taking a look.  Hope you have a great week!
Christine

Linking to
Inky Paws Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a cute Halloween card! Great use of the digital image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

What a cute card
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Hugs
Diane