Sunday, September 3, 2023

Butterflies, Birds, and Blooms

 


There's a relatively new challenge blog in town:  Triple B for Birds, Blooms, and Butterflies.  It's hosted by the very talented Double D:  Darlene and Diane.

This month's mood board is gorgeous, and I was inspired by the yellow tones.  Birds, blooms, and butterflies are in the majority in my stash; I'd have added a butterfly had it not felt crowded.


Both the sentiment and the birds are retired Papertrey Ink products (Brushed Birds and Year of Psalms), but the Cherry Blossom dies are currently available.  

Thanks so much for the opportunity to share as a guest designer this month, ladies.

Blessings,

Christine

Linking to:  SSS Wednesday Challenge A//G


4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Christine, your card is just beautiful and what a lovely sentiment. I love how your birds/flowers really POP. Beautifully designed! Thanks for being our guest designer this month! Awesome inspiration!

Diane said...

I absolutely LOVE your beautiful card, I loved it the minute I saw it!! Beautifully designed and beautiful birds and floral! Thank you so much for being our September Triple B guest designer, we appreciate it so much!!

Carrie said...

I saw this card over at Triple B and had to come take a closer look! Your card is so pretty, and I just love that particular verse.

TK said...

Beautiful bird stamps, and your sentiment is perfect with them!