Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Romans 12:12 for Word Art Wednesday


 

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.  


Do I ever have a testimony about this verse! When my husband was diagnosed with cancer ten months ago, the Lord placed this scripture on my heart, assuring me that I could hope and trust in Him with complete joy.  God told me I could walk out the cancer journey with the hope that regardless of the outcome, He would sustain us.  Daily we faced affliction that called for patience and prayer.  The journey is not yet over, but there are good reports.  The treatment is working and will continue in a 'maintenance mode' for couple more years.  God has shown Himself strong on our behalf, and through the cancer experience, He is answering prayers that have been expressed for years.  Our faith has grown, and He has given us opportunities to minister to others.  God has been my strength, and the imperatives of this verse have kept me focused on obedience to Him.

All are welcome to visit Word Art Wednesday to obtain this sweet scripture in digital form.  Karen will have a devotion to share and there is a prize for one of the participants!

My card includes images from the Stamp Simply set called God will Take Care of You.


Thanks, Diane, for the heads-up that my DT card fits right in with your current challenge.  What a happy coincidence that the publication times are simultaneous!

Double D Challenge (Birds)


3 comments:

Diane said...

A beautiful card, lovely design! Our challenge starting today is all about birds at Double D, would love your entry there!

Darlene said...

Oh Christine, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow - A beautiful card, Christine!
I love the sentiment.
Have a wonderful and creative week.
Hugs - Mariann