Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Autumn Flower Spray by DRS Designs




 DRS Designs is sponsoring the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge, and I selected the Autumn Flower Spray as the focal image for my card.  DRS generously supplied the stamps for us, and I found it stamped easily and clearly!  Just a note for those who may be unfamiliar with red rubber stamps:  the one I used was 'unmounted' ---which is a great way to economize on  supplies and on storage space.  To use it, I applied a little white glue on the back, spread it into a thin layer, and allowed it to get tacky before affixing it to the door of the MISTI.  The impression was marvelous, and the glue cleaned up from both surfaces with ease!

Please stop by Word Art Wednesday for inspiration of the Biblical kind and of the crafting kind, as well. It's a pleasure to see your projects, and there are wonderful prizes to be won!

Blessings,

Christine




No comments: