Sunday, October 16, 2022

Autumn Blessings

Writing thank-you notes has always been important to me, and I am extra excited bout this card because my husband actually requested it!  Being grateful just helps our attitudes, I believe.  We are going through a challenging season, and I am ever so happy that hubs desires to say thank-you in the midst of this time!  God is always good, and we see that through clearer lenses when we are grateful.

Blessings,

Christine

Linking to: SSS Wednesday Challenge (Fall Colors)

Four Seasons (Mood board below)




 

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Fall creation Christine! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS