Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Love One Another

 


Still working on a huge collection of cards to send to volunteers in our summer community ministry.  Since our activities are all about love, this scripture (retired) from Verve is just perfect  I haven't shared many because I am making multiples with similar elements.

Tip:  I have LOTS of partially used 6x6 paper stacks.  After a good bit of use, sometimes it is hard to coordinate multiple layers.  Sometimes the front and back of a 6 x 6 sheet coordinate nicely.  In this case, I cut the sheet down to 4 x 5.25 and used the left-over two-inch width for the vertical panel.  The small flowers were cut from purple scraps in the same stack.

Maybe I will work through some of these partial sets eventually.


Thanks for looking,

Christine

Linking to:  SSS Wednesday Challenge (A/G)

No comments: