Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Happy Easter


The 'What do I do with this?' challenge on the PTI blog is to use vellum as a card feature.  In this case, I inserted vellum behind the frame in order to soften the patterned paper just a bit.  All the pieces from the Spring Carrots die set were cut from watercolor paper and inked with a blender brush.  I used combinations of very light Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, and Orange Zest along with Green Parakeet.  The the little bunny was cut from felt using the Best Bunnies die set.  I don't have experience stamping on felt, so the eyes were added with the Micron pen I use in my Bible.  The hardest part of this card was deciding where to add the sentiment.  The carrot made a good place, but the one time I DIDN'T use my MISTI the sentiment came out kind of light and I was afraid of 'free-hand' stamping it a second time.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to

PTI What do I do with this? (Vellum)

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Bit O' Green)

 

No comments: