Friday, February 4, 2022

Pieces of my Heart--With Love



 I am combining challenges with the first being this week's MFT sketch challenge.  My card features MFT's Pieces of my Heart die and some older patterned papers, keeping with the Mod Squad theme of hearts and flowers.  I LOVE this die and have found it to be wonderful for using small scraps....so glad about that as my card-making style seems to have moved more toward ink blending and more use of white space.  

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Christine



Linking to:

MFT Sketch Challenge

Mod Squad Challenge

SSS Wednesday Challenge (with love)


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE this!! Your patterned papers are gorgeous and I really like your design. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again soon!!

Judy~ MSC Designer

Amy at the Knitting, Crochet and Crafts Blog said...

This is lovely, Christine! The heart die looks like it is super useful, and I love how you've used it here. Beautiful work.