Monday, January 10, 2022

Peony Love



 Swooning over the gorgeous inspiration at the Card Concept.  I wish my dining room table were decorated like the one in the photo!

I was inspired by the pink flowers and the bold black and white stripes as I created my clean and layered card which consists of Papertrey Ink's Into the Blooms: Peonies dies, Charming Tags I, and Tiny Tags.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Christine

Linking to:

The Card Concept

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Something New--Charming Tags)




3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Such beautiful coloring on Peonies, Christine, lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept. PS, I wish my dining table looked like the photo too!

Sue said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the beautiful peonies and striped background.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Christine. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. It's a treat to have you share this gorgeous card with us.
Blessings,
Karen L
for The Card Concept Challenge