Saturday, October 17, 2020

Wreath Redo: For Someone Special


 After cutting an assortment of leaves and flowers from Reverse Confetti's "Build a Bunch", I assembled a free-form wreath.  I centered it on a standard card front, and while pretty, there wasn't much of a layout to the card, and it looked dull.  I recycled it by cutting the wreath panel in half and fussy cutting around it.  I think this version looks better, and I still have the other half of the wreath to use on another project.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine

Linking to:

Double D Challenge (Wreaths)

Reverse Confetti SYS Challenge

Word Art Wednesday


4 comments:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful and creative design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wreath’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Beautifully created!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Christine. LOVE that die-cut you used. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. I'm always very grateful to have you play along.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS for your WIN over at Sweet 'n Sassy. I was super happy to see your name (if not my own) and I know you'll make great use of your prize. Have a blessed week!

Karen L
Word Art Wednesday