Monday, January 6, 2020

He will be our Peace


A co-worker asked for prayers today, and I hoped to find time this evening to create a card and to write a little note of encouragement.  It was really helpful to use the Mojo Monday sketch and a recently purchased MME stack.  This paper collection was one I had years ago and used right down to the very last scrap.  It was a delight to find it at Tuesday Morning and to buy it again.  The sketch was perfect for showing off the pretty bird cage element and for adding a sweet scripture from my Verve stash.

Praying that He will be your peace,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Something new---MME papers)

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I have all of these fabulous shabby chic MME paper pads still! Hoarding them because I love them so, so I might have to pick up a pad that I can use! Haha! Such a gorgeous card, Christine, and I'm sure it will comfort your coworker. So glad you could play along with Mojo Monday! Happy 2020!

Darnell said...

This is a brilliant take on the sketch, Christine, and you are an inspiration when it comes to patterns and layers! You know, I think I think I might have that bird cage paper myself ... hmm, you've got my wheels turning! I hope the prayers are soon answered for your coworker. Hugs, Darnell

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I am thinking I have that same pad as I love all the MME pads. That sentiment is perfect and I am sure your lovely card will be of encouragement to your co-worker. TFS