Sunday, October 27, 2019

Autumn Blessings


I created a piece of fall art for the "coffee corner" in my kitchen using a watercolored panel.  Today, I used the second watercolor panel to create Verve's Autumn Leaves.   The leaves are inlaid in the Large Scallop Stacker panel by PTI.  I decided to use lots of white space to keep the leaves as a focal point.

So thankful for the beautiful fall weather we have been enjoying...even if it's kept me out of the craft room.

Have a blessed autumn week,
Christine

Linking to:
Just Us Girls Challenge 511 (Photo Inspiration)
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (Inlaid Die Cuts)
Word Art Wednesday(AAG )
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Fall Colors)
The Cat's Pajamas (All about Fall)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

So lovely, Christine. I love the stripes behind the scalloped panel. They add interest without overpowering your colorful leaves. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.