Monday, January 7, 2019

Thank You Sow Much

 

"Mom, do you think you could make a thank-you card with a barbecue theme?

My son is preparing to return to college for his last semester before graduating, and I guess he is feeling a little nostalgic about campus life coming to an end.  He has a list of experiences to have one more time before commencement and a list of people he wants to thank.  Among them are the folks at a barbecue restaurant the students enjoy.

I answered his challenge with MFT's Hog Heaven stamp set and decided to play along with their challenge.  I had to run my brand-new-just-out-of the-mailbox Altenew Dotted Scales cover plate through the Big Shot.  It is even more wonderful than the after-dark photo shows!

It was lots of fun to make this card!  Thanks so much for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Something New ---Altenew Dotted Scales)

No comments: