Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 290: Love You More Than Donuts


Isn't Michelle's sketch just fabulous?  Flowers are my favorite crafting element, but I just received a new stamp set from Jane's Doodles, so donuts it will be for this project!   I purchased the stamp set because it reminds me of my husband's Sunday morning ritual. On our way to church, we make a carefully-timed donut stop.  He plans our arrival to coincide with the availability of freshly-cooked donuts.  He has one hot donut a week, so it's not a terrible habit.  Anyway, I am putting this back for Valentine's Day and hope he will enjoy it!


Also hope you will find time to play along at AHSC.

Thanks for dropping by,
Christine

Linking to PIP Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Terri Winske said...

I agree.....what a really cute sketch! And I love what you did with it. Great story behind the inspiration, and I'm sure he will appreciate the card when he receives it!! Thanks so much for playing along at our challenge this week at PIP Challenges! Glad to have you!!